[quantum-info] Q-Turn 2020 (online): Call for Papers deadline July 31, 2020

Ravi Kunjwal rkunjwal at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jul 2 07:10:57 EDT 2020

Dear Colleague,

We are excited to announce that the call for submissions for Q-Turn 2020 is
now open: http://q-turn.org/

Q-Turn 2020 is the second edition of a unique international quantum
information workshop series. Our core mission is to foster an inclusive
community. Q-Turn 2020 will be held online from 23rd-27th November 2020.

The deadline for submissions is *31st of July, 2020*.

Q-Turn’s quantum science program highlights top-quality experimental and
theoretical work in quantum information science and technology. Researchers
in these fields and intersecting ones are welcome to submit their work.

Additionally, Q-Turn will include an awareness program that promotes
diversity, equity, inclusion, intersectionality, responsible research,
workers’ rights, as well as physical and mental health.
We would be grateful if you could share this message with your work
colleagues.

Kind regards,
Ravi

On behalf of the Q-Turn 2020 PC chairs:

Dr Magdalena Zych (The University of Queensland)
Dr Mehul Malik (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh)
Dr Nana Liu (Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
Dr Prabha Mandayam (IIT Madras).

Website: www.q-turn.org
Twitter & Facebook: @qturnworkshop

Ravi Kunjwal,
Postdoctoral Researcher,
Centre for Quantum Information and Communication (QuIC),
Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB),
Brussels, Belgium.