[quantum-info] Faculty position in Quantum Information at Glasgow University

Norbert Lutkenhaus nlutkenhaus at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 11 18:22:29 EDT 2019

From: Stephen Barnett <Stephen.Barnett at glasgow.ac.uk>
Sent: 5 October, 2019 4:06 PM
To: Lutkenhaus Office <lutkenhaus.office at uwaterloo.ca>;
Cc: Sarah Croke <Sarah.Croke at glasgow.ac.uk>
Subject: New faculty position

We have just advertised a new lecturer/senior lecturer/reader position in our Quantum Theory Group
in the School of Physics and Astronomy at Glasgow University.  We plan to recruit someone to
complement our current group activities but do not have a specific research speciality in mind.  I’d
be most grateful if you would please pass on this information to any likely candidate(s).  Following
are links to the job advertisement and to the University listing where further details can be found:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BVQ366/lecturer-senior-lecturer-reader

https://www22.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_glasgow01.asp?newms=jj&id=100649&aid=14231

I am happy to answer any questions from potential applicants which, ideally, should be directed both
to me and to Sarah (cc’d), who is also on the search committee.  Please note that the deadline for
applications is October 29th.

Many thanks

Steve

Prof. Stephen M. Barnett FRS FRSE