[quantum-info] FW: "It from Qubit" postdoc and studentship at UCL (deadline passing)

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Dec 2 16:02:41 EST 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Oppenheim, Jonathan <j.oppenheim at ucl.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 12:01 PM
Subject: "It from Qubit" postdoc and studentship at UCL (deadline passing)

Dear all,

If you know of any potential candidates, please notify them of this...

A postdoctoral position on the interface of quantum information theory and
quantum gravity has recently become available at University College London.
You can apply for this position as well as "It from Qubit"
positions in other groups here:
https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo?joblist---2137-14960 . Although the
deadline for full consideration is December 1st, later applications will be
considered until the position is filled. Please drop me a line at
j.oppenheim [at] ucl.ac.uk to let me know if you are applying after the
deadline. Applicants with a strong background in quantum field theory and
general relativity are particularly encouraged to apply.

It is also anticipated that a PhD studentship will be available. Details
here: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/oppenheim/item/studentship.shtml

Best,

Jonathan