[quantum-info] Fwd: [int-cmt] FW: Postdoctoral Position at the Institute of Condensed Matter Theory of the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign- Check for issues, I will send as soon as you ok it.

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Sep 27 13:31:30 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benner, Janice Kaye <jbenner at uillinois.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 8:25 AM
Subject: [int-cmt] FW: Postdoctoral Position at the Institute of
Condensed Matter Theory of the University of Illinois at Urbana
Champaign- Check for issues, I will send as soon as you ok it.
To: "us-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu"
<us-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu>,
"int-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu"
<int-cmt at lists.physics.illinois.edu>

Sent on Behalf of Professor Eduardo Fradkin:

Dear Colleague

Please find attached to this email the announcements for postdoctoral
positions at the Institute for Condensed Matter Theory of the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This year we will have one
Gordon and Betty Moore Postdoctoral Scholar position as part of the
EPiQS Program on Quantum Materials. We will be grateful if you could
advertise this announcement at your institution and please encourage
strong candidates to apply for this postdoctoral position.

To apply, please visit our website:   http://icmt.illinois.edu/Opps-postdocs.asp

Sincerely yours

Eduardo Fradkin

Donald Biggar Willett Professor of Physics Director, Institute for
Condensed Matter Theory Department of Physics University of Illinois

1110 West Green Street

Urbana Illinois 61801-3080, USA

phone: (217)333-4409

fax: (217) 244-7704