[quantum-info] FW: posts at QUB

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu Feb 23 17:01:16 EST 2017

*From:* David Kribs [mailto:dkribs at uoguelph.ca]
*Sent:* February-23-17 9:15 AM
*To:* Daniel Gottesman <dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca>
*Subject:* Fwd: posts at QUB

FYI

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/ghei36>

From: Ivan Todorov
Sent: Monday, February 20, 6:04 AM
Subject: posts at QUB
To: David Kribs, Jason Crann

Dear David and Jason,

I hope all is well!

I am writing to let you know about permanent posts, currently open at
Belfast. There are four positions in total: three in Applied Mathematics
and one in Data Analytics. If you know of any possibly interested strong
candidates, could you let them know? Applicants with interdisciplinary
directions in their research would be very welcome, and discrete
mathematical aspects of Applied Mathematics, in particular of Quantum
Information, will be one of the priority areas.

The basic details of the posts follow after my e-mail, and the links
contain much more additional information.

Thank you very much for your time, I appreciate very much any help in this!

With best wishes,

Ivan

The basic details of the posts are:

1. Reader in Applied Mathematics

Closing date: 10 March

Link: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AXC750/reader-in-applied-mathematics/

2. Lecturer in Applied Mathematics (2 posts)

Closing date: 10 March

Link:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AXC761/lecturer-in-applied-mathematics-2-posts/

3. Lecturer in Data Analytics