[quantum-info] FW: Announcing Qstart, June 24-27, 2013

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Apr 24 11:18:53 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: qcent.director at mail.huji.ac.il
[mailto:qcent.director at mail.huji.ac.il]
Sent: April-24-13 7:09 AM
To: qcent.director at mail.huji.ac.il
Subject: Announcing Qstart, June 24-27, 2013

Dear QIP list member,

Recently founded, the Quantum Information Science Center of the Hebrew
University (see: http://qcent.huji.ac.il) will be holding its inaugural
conference (poster attached) on June 24-27, 2013 at the Institute for
Advanced Studies in Jerusalem, Israel.

The conference will bring together some of the finest minds working on
quantum information from a very broad perspective, both fundamental and
applied. We will be hosting invited speakers ranging from computer
science, physics to mathematics. We expect a very dynamic and exciting
meeting of ideas and disciplines.

Please visit the conference webpage at: http://www.as.huji.ac.il/q-start
to see the list of confirmed speakers and for registration. Note that
early registration will end on May 10th.

Looking forward to meeting at Qstart,

The organizing committee (HUJI),

Nadav Katz (chair), Dorit Aharonov, Hagai Eisenberg and Gil Kalai