[quantum-info] FW: QTS7

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Tue Feb 1 14:05:14 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: burdik [mailto:burdik at kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz]
Sent: February 1, 2011 11:54 AM
To: Daniel Gottesman
Subject: QTS7

Dear prof. Gottesman,
on behalf of the local Organizing Committee we would
like to invite you to attend the seventh International Conference
«Quantum Theory and Symmetries (QTS-7) organized by the Department of
Mathematics, Czech Technical University in Prague, the Bogoliubov
Laboratory of Theoretical Physics of the Joint Institute for Nuclear
Research and the Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech
Republic. It will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on August 7-13,
2011. "Quantum Theory and Symmetries" (QTS) is a biennial
international conference series devoted to applications of symmetry
principles in a wide variety of subfields of theoretical and
mathematical physics. The successful series of QTS conferences began
at Goslar, Germany in 1999, later QTS conferences were held in
Poland, Bulgaria, USA and Spain. For more information please visit
our website:

http://www.km.fjfi.cvut.cz/qts7

I would be happy if you could inform your colleagues who might be
interested in participating the conference. I look forward to seeing
you in Prague.

With best regards, Cestmir Burdik