[quantum-info] Fwd: Workshop on discord

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Fri Aug 19 09:10:47 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Terno <daniel.terno at mq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:05 AM
Subject: Fwd: Workshop on discord

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: Workshop on discord  Date: Thu,
18 Aug 2011 17:02:09 +0800  From: Quantum Discord Conference
<discord at quantumlah.org> <discord at quantumlah.org>  To:
undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Colleagues,

I wrote to you some time ago about the workshop on quantum discord that we
are organizing in Singapore. Again, the workshop dates are 9th-13th of
January. We now have a website running at http://discord.quantumlah.org. We
have setup a registration page there to collect the necessary information
from the participants. Please share  the word about this workshop and its
website to interested researchers that we may have missed.

Since we got an overwhelming positive response (currently expecting 60+
researchers) we are running over the budget. We will try our best to give
partial support to the researchers who do not have any funds available.
There is no conference fee and so that leaves hotel and airfare. To give us
a better idea of what needs to happen, please take a few minutes to register
yourself online. Most importantly, let us know of your interests in the
technical topics, what (if any) financial assistance you may need, dietary
preferences, etc.

If you have any questions please contact me at this email address and I will
get back to you soon.
Best,

Kavan

Kavan Modi, PhD
Centre for Quantum Technologies
National University of Singapore

PS. If you would me to remove you from this email list please let me know.