[Female-math-faculty] Math EDI-R & I Principles - Meeting June 26

Sue Ann Campbell sacampbe at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 6 10:51:49 EDT 2023

Dear WIM Members,

Thank you to all those who submitted their availability for a meeting to discuss the Faculty of Math draft EDI Principles. The principles can be found at:
https://uwaterloo.ca/math/about/faculty-mathematics-draft-edi-r-i-principles

The meeting will be held June 26, 2:30-3:30 p.m. in DC 2102
You are welcome to attend even if you did not submit your availability.

Regards,

Sue Ann Campbell

Dr. Sue Ann Campbell (she/her)

Professor and University Research Chair

Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Waterloo

Waterloo ON N2L 3G1

https://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~sacampbe/

President-Elect, Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society<https://caims.ca/>

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Chonnonton, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo main campus is located on the Haldimand tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.