[Female-math-faculty] Farewell Party- Ghazal Geshnizjani

Hayleigh MacDonald h24macdonald at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 28 15:21:21 EDT 2023

Please join us as we say farewell to our long-time colleague Ghazal Geshnizjani.

Date: Tuesday, August 1st
Time: 4:00pm
Location: MC 5501

Please RSVP to the event using the link below.

RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/farewell-party-ghazal-tickets-685806534807?aff=oddtdtcreator

Thank you,

Hayleigh MacDonald (She/Her)

Administrative Coordinator, Undergraduate Studies

Applied Mathematics, MC 6034

(519)-888-4567 ext. 41419
[https://uwaterloo.ca/brand-guidelines/sites/ca.brand-guidelines/files/uploads/images/university-of-waterloo-logo-esig.png]
The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is centralized within the Office of Indigenous Relations