[Female-math-faculty] WWIN innovative project application

Ghazal Geshnizjani ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 25 15:01:10 EDT 2022

Dear WiM members,
Please see the message below regarding the newly launched WWIN innovative
project <https://uwaterloo.ca/math/submit-your-innovation-project> funding
opportunity.
For those of you who are graduate students, note we will be opening  DRP
applications
<https://uwaterloo.ca/women-in-mathematics/directed-reading-program> for
winter soon and you can submit your proposed directed reading projects to
WWIN innovative applications as well and mention you will be applying for
DRP and will run the project under DRP program if accepted.
best wishes,
-----------------------------
Ghazal Geshnizjani (She/Her)
Research Associate Professor
Department of Applied Mathematics
<https://uwaterloo.ca/applied-mathematics/>
Waterloo Centre for Astrophysics <https://uwaterloo.ca/astrophysics-centre/>

Women in Math Committee Chair <https://uwaterloo.ca/women-in-mathematics/>
University of Waterloo, Office: MC 6449   Email: ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Phone: 519 888 4567 X 39146
Affiliate and PSI Fellow,  Perimeter Institute For Theoretical Physics
<http://pitp.ca/>

[image: WiMLogo_Transparent.png]
Submit Your Innovation Project

Do you have an idea that would help promote community for women and
underrepresented genders in the Faculty of Mathematics/School of Computer
Science? We invite you to apply to our Waterloo Women’s Impact Network’s
Innovation Fund. This year, we have $3,000 to grant and will be accepting
applications until November 25, 2022. We will be looking for projects that
cost between $500 and $3,000. Projects must take place before April 2023.
Project ideas could include one-day conferences, bringing in a special
speaker, programs to connect with high-school youth and students, etc.

To learn more and fill out a short application form, we invite you to visit
uwaterloo.ca/math/wwin
<https://uwaterloo.ca/math/submit-your-innovation-project>.

[image: FP2090_WWIN_SocialCard_SocialGraphics_01_P1.png]