[FASS] Annual General Meeting, Honour Roll nominees, and Treasurer appointment

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 8 10:00:16 EST 2024

Hello FASSies!

FASS's 2024 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be on *Sunday, March 24 at
7pm in AL 105* in the Arts Lecture Hall on UW campus.

The AGM is your opportunity to get involved in FASS governance. We will:

   - Review a 2023–2024 financial report from our Treasurer, Anton
   - Elect a President, a Company Coordinator, and up to four
   Representatives for 2024–2025
   - Consider proposed amendments to the FASS Constitution
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2r2fzBfucZ-dainim_66NV7gxmDgzsX/edit>

If you'd like to run for a Board position but can't make the AGM, or you
want to suggest a Constitutional amendment, please email me (
htbroadley at gmail.com).

At the AGM, you'll reunite with your fellow FASSies and celebrate the past
year's accomplishments. We will:

   - *Sign each other's showbooks!*
   - *Watch a recording of Good Company!*
   - *Have snacks!*

Please come out: It's going to be fun!

*Honour Roll nominees*

I'm happy to announce that the FASS Board has ratified four people's
nominations to the FASS Honour Roll: Allie Beldan, Anton Markov, Evan
Sauve, and Victoria Robertson! Congratulations to all four of you. Thank
you for your dedication to FASS.

*Treasurer appointment*

I'm also happy to announce that the FASS Board has appointed Sameeksha Naik
to the role of Treasurer for 2024–2025. Congratulations, Sameeksha! Thank
you for your participation in FASS governance.

OK, that's it for this FASS update. Thanks for reading this far!

Yours in FASS,
Thomas