[FASS] Auditions: Jan 10-12, 6-10pm in HH 150

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 12 12:21:46 EST 2024

Hello everyone,

Because of the winter weather today, the last day of FASS auditions is
moving online! Join us on our Discord, then enter the Meeting Room 1 voice
channel, anytime between 6pm and 10pm tonight: https://discord.gg/BhJYPX95
<https://discord.gg/BhJYPX95?fbclid=IwAR2O7Ytwthsp2bwPGZ5xQ_uIDGcJQbMsrUZNpqGPK9Mfx3pTaTX6REAHGrw>
Again, your audition will take about 30 minutes. Everyone gets a part!

See you soon,
Thomas