[FASS] Good Company premieres on Thursday!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 5 08:00:00 EST 2024

Hello FASSies!

Our Winter 2024 show, *Good Company*, premieres this week! Many of you have
already heard or are contributing to the show yourselves. For those who
aren't: *Good Company* is an original musical comedy about evil
billionaires and their antics, as well as the friends, enemies, family,
employees, and co-op students that help, hinder, and laugh at them along
the way.

We have four performances: three evening performances this Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday at 7pm, plus a Saturday matinee at 2pm. All
performances are at Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre in Uptown Waterloo.

You can buy tickets online: https://fass-theatre-company.square.site/ Or at
the door. Don't forget to use the code FASS2024 at checkout to save 25%
when you buy six tickets or more.

We hope to see you this week at a performance of *Good Company*!

Yours in FASS,
Thomas