[FASS] Treasurer Applications Open for 2023-2024 Year

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 1 10:55:17 EST 2023

Happy March FASSies,

First, I would like to congratulate everyone again for putting on an
amazing show this year! Now that we've wrapped up production, it's time to
look towards the next one, starting with selecting a new Treasurer for the
2023-2024 year.

The FASS Treasurer is responsible for preparing a budget, keeping
financial records, and handling the reimbursement of expenses. A more
detailed description can be found in Article 4, Section 4 of the FASS
Constitution (see attached). The position is held for one calendar year,
starting at the end of March.

If you are interested, please email prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca with a brief
outline of your qualifications. Applications will close *Sunday, March 19,
2023 at 11:59 PM EST*.

Sincerely,
Michelle Stepanek
FASS President 2022-2023