[FASS] Fall script writing meeting this Thursday!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 5 23:08:55 EDT 2023

Hello FASSies!

I have a message from Sameeksha, our Chief Script Writer for the fall show,
about our first writing meeting this Thursday:

> Hello everyone!
>
> The script for the Fall 2023 show will be underway soon, and I'd like to
invite you to the first writer's meeting. This will be held on **Thursday,
June 8th @ 7PM**. I'll talk about the format of the show, the tentative
theme, and do some preliminary brainstorming.

> If you'd like to be a part of the writing team but cannot attend the
meeting, please email me at csw-fall at fass.uwaterloo.ca (please note that
the email is different from previous years!). Attending this meeting does
not mean you are committing to being a writer, you can decide that later.