[FASS] Stacy's Dad auditions and director announcement

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 1 18:31:52 EDT 2023

Hello FASSies!

Auditions for the Stacy's Dad music video are *next Wednesday, June 7, from
6:30 to 10, in Hagey Hall room 227* on UW campus. RSVP on Facebook here:
https://fb.me/e/151flZyTm Everyone gets a part!

Stacy's Dad is a parody of the song "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne. It
was originally an extra scene from our most recent production, The Other
Side of the Story. This summer, we're producing a music video version of
that scene!

I'm happy to announce that *Allan Beldan will direct Stacy's Dad*. Allan's
involvement in FASS goes back several years. Most recently, he directed and
acted in The Other Side of the Story. We're lucky to have him back to
direct Stacy's Dad.

The scene has five main roles: Stacy, Stacy's dad, Stacy's mom, Stacy's
mom's new lover, and Nora Tor the narrator. All five roles involve singing
and dancing. Two of the roles have 3-4 spoken lines each.

No need to prepare anything for auditions. Just show up! If you can't make
auditions but still want to participate, please email our director at
awbeldan at gmail.com.

We’ll post the finished music video on FASS’s social media and YouTube
account. If you don’t feel comfortable appearing there, we have plenty of
behind-the-scenes opportunities as well! We're also looking for extras,
choreographers, techies... We need all the help we can get. Send me an
email at prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca or join the #stacys-dad channel in our
Discord: https://discord.gg/4j4KM5RGEV

Yours in FASS,
Thomas