[FASS] Tickets for The Other Side of the Story!

FASS Coordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jan 28 22:14:20 EST 2023

Hello FASSies!

I wanted to remind you that FASS is next week! We're doing tech weekend
right now and I can already tell that this year's show is going to be
special. The actors are acting, the singers are singing, the band is
jamming, the props and costumes and light and sound cues are all coming
together. We are really excited to share *The Other Side of the Story* with
you.

We have performances Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights (Feb 2-4) at 8pm
at Theatre of the Arts on UWaterloo campus. Thursday is pay-what-you-can at
the door. Tickets for Friday and Saturday are available online (
https://uwaterloo.ca/theatres/events/other-side-story), over the phone
(519-888-4908, Monday through Friday, noon - 5 PM), or at the door.

Can't wait to see you there!

Thomas