[FASS] Announcing our 2023-2024 Creative Liaison; become a Rep!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 26 21:29:24 EDT 2023

Hello FASSies!

The Board has appointed Evan Sauve as our Creative Liaison for 2023-2024.
Evan's goals for this year include revamping FASS's Procedures and
Guidelines and improving the Show Council onboarding process. Welcome, Evan!

Also, we're looking to fill the two remaining Representative positions on
the Board. Reps attend Board meetings, recruit new FASSies, and help the
rest of the Board and the Show Council with their tasks. You can see the
full list of responsibilities in Article 4, section 5 of our Constitution:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2r2fzBfucZ-dainim_66NV7gxmDgzsX/edit

Let me know if you're interested in being a Representative by emailing me
at prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca before *May 10 at 11:59pm ET*. We'll ask each
candidate to attend our next Board meeting in mid-May and do a brief
interview with us.

Thanks,

Thomas