[FASS] WUSA Clubs Days and Speedwriting Part 2

FASS Coordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 19 07:57:11 EDT 2022

Hello FASSies!

The fall term has started and FASS is getting back into the swing of things.

First, WUSA Clubs Days are next Thursday and Friday, September 22 and 23,
11am-3pm each day, in SLC. FASS will have a booth there. We need your help
staffing it! Help us recruit students to the cause of amateur amateur
theatre. We also need someone to arrive at 10am on Thursday to help WUSA
set up tables for Clubs Days and someone to stay past 3pm on Friday to help
them tear down. If you're available for an hour or two (or more) during
these times, please reply to this email.

Second, we're hosting another speedwriting event next Monday at 7pm on UW
campus. Hope to see you there. You can RSVP on Facebook (
https://www.facebook.com/events/619604613027042) or by replying to this
email. Or just show up!

Thanks,
Thomas