[FASS] Speedwriting event this Sunday

FASS Coordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 24 15:33:16 EDT 2022

Hello FASSies! It's Thomas, your Social Coordinator, here to tell you about
FASS's next social. We're running a speedwriting event this Sunday the 26th
at 7pm.

We'll start by brainstorming ideas for characters, settings, props, and
plots. Then, you can pair up with another writer or work alone, and start
writing! At the end of the event, we’ll do table reads of everyone’s
scenes. It should run about two hours.

Everyone is welcome, even if you've never written for FASS before. This is
a great opportunity to give writing a try, or dust off your writing skills.

This event will be over Zoom. I'll send a follow-up email with a Zoom link on
the day of the event.

You can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/600780771244892

Or simply join the Zoom call at 7pm!

Either way, see you soon.