[FASS] State of the FASS Company Address, 2022-2023

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jun 4 12:06:56 EDT 2022

Greetings and salutations fellow FASSies!

My name is Michelle, and I am proud to have been elected President of the
FASS 2022-2023 Board of Directors. Taking on the role of Company
Coordinator this year is Thomas Broadley, and your Board Representatives
for this year are Anton Markov, Allan Beldan, Dan Viggiani, and Kevin
Bruner-Prime. Last year's President, Brent Clements, will be transitioning
into the role of Presidential advisor.

In addition, applications for *Creative Liaison* are now open and will
close on *Sunday, June 19th at 11:59 PM EST*. If you are interested, please
email me at prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca or contact any other member of the
Board. For more information about the position, you can read Article 4
Section 11 of the FASS Constitution (see attached).

Our website is currently down and we are working to get it back up. In the
meantime, you can find updates on our socials:

   - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uwfass/
   - Twitter: https://twitter.com/UW_FASS
   - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fass.theatre.company/

Over the past two years, we have overcome many challenges and
uncertainties. We have produced two virtual shows and had a lot of fun
along the way. Now, as the province is in the process of reopening, we will
approach the term with cautious optimism. We plan on having a mix of online
and in-person activities, but regardless of what this year may bring,
myself and the 2023 Board are committed to keeping FASS a safe, accessible,
and inclusive space.

Stay tuned for announcements about Spring/Summer activities!

All the best,

Michelle Stepanek
FASS President 2022-2023
FASS Theatre Company