[FASS] Virtual Games Night/Fass FAQ/Costume Party/General Hang Out!

FASSCompanyCoordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Oct 17 19:21:39 EDT 2021

Hey Fassies,

It's the ~spookiest~ time of year and while we can't be gholish and witchy
in person, we can still get together virtually for some socializing!
On *Sunday,
Oct 24th at 7pm *we will be hosting a virtual games night via Zoom!
PLEASE *feel
free to dress up *if you want to as well - it can be anything from a little
accessory to a full blown costume. Here are some games we can play:

Jackbox
Mafia (I've done this successfully over Zoom!)
Gartic Phone

If you think of anything else or have a game that can be played with
multiple people, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! Closer to the
actual date I will send out the link. If you wish to RSVP through Facebook,
please click this link: https://fb.me/e/1vVtSL9DB

I hope you all have a spooktacular week!

[image: 2017_10_david0.jpg]

Yours Truly,
David S. Pumpkins
FASS Company Coordinator, 2021-2022