[FASS] FASS 2021 show & AGM

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Mar 6 17:09:08 EST 2021

Greetings FASSies!

I hope you're having a lovely spring and looking forward to getting back
outside. FASS 2021 was a grand success on all counts, and we are thrilled
we could put on a show this year!

If you came to watch the show, we'd love your feedback here:
https://forms.gle/aFxKKrVbneUj5jzk7.
If you were in the show, keep your eyes peeled for the company email in the
next few days.

The next event for FASS will be our yearly AGM, add yourself to the event
here: https://fb.me/e/26BDiQPxj and come join us on *March 28th* at *3pm*
(Zoom link to come).

In the meantime, we are also looking to find a Treasurer for next year, if
you're interested, send us an email to prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca by *March
12th*. If you're interested in other roles, start thinking about it now,
we'll be recruiting for all other roles at the AGM.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the AGM!

-Victoria Robertson
FASS 2021 President