[FASS] FASS 2021 - Opportunity to Participate

FASS Producer producer at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 4 21:53:55 EST 2021

Hello all,

My name is Nick Boyko, and I am the Producer for FASS (Winter) 2021. This
term's production is going to be a 100% remote affair, due to the ongoing
pandemic. As such, this year is an excellent year to participate,
especially if you no longer live in or around Waterloo, or if it has been
some time since the last production you were a part of. We would love to
have you!

This year's timeline looks like the following:
January 5 - Auditions on Zoom, 7PM. FB Event (with Zoom link):
https://fb.me/e/FGDC4BJG
January 6 - Auditions on Zoom, 7PM. FB Event (with Zoom link):
https://fb.me/e/1mCuVbznV
January 10th - Readthrough for full company
January 30/31st - Tech Weekend
February 3rd - Dress Rehearsal
February 5th - Show Night 1 - FB Event: https://fb.me/e/2exAJqFN5
February 6th - Show Night 2 - FB Event: https://fb.me/e/5v6yIpL5U

If you're interested in participating, acting or otherwise, or have any
questions, please don't hesitate to email me at producer at fass.uwaterloo.ca,
or message us on Facebook <http://facebook.com/uwfass>!

Cheers,
Nick Boyko