[FASS] Announcing 2022 Director and Producer, and Applications for SM and TD are open!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 7 18:49:14 EST 2021

The Board of Directors are happy to announce the two recent additions to
the Winter 2022 Show Council!

Nicholas Boyko will be Director of our Winter 2022 show!

Onie Boyko will be the Winter 2022 Producer.

FASS is working toward holding a show on stage at the Theatre of the Arts
at UW again this year.  Should circumstances make that impossible, we will
have to pivot to some other performance, but the show will go on!  If you
are interested in taking on an Assistant Director roll or helping with the
Producer team, their official email addresses will be set up shortly.

The two remaining positions for the FASS 2022 Show Council are Stage
Manager and Tech Director.  If you are interested in taking on one of those
roles, you can message prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca to apply or get more
information.  We will be selecting those positions before the Winter term,
so please get your application in by Wednesday, December 22, 2021

--
R. Brent Clements
President, 2021-2022 Board of Directors