[FASS] Reminder: Creative Liaison applications due April 25th

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 23 11:15:58 EDT 2021

Hello FASS community!  Just a friendly reminder that applications for the
position of Creative Liaison on the 2021-2022 Board of Directors are due by
the end of the day on Sunday, April 25th.  The board will be meeting with
candidates at a time and date convenient to all parties to conduct a short
interview with all the candidates.

The Board of Directors was created to separate the governance of FASS from
the creative team, which frees both up from having to focus on both.  The
role of Creative Liaison is the member of the Board that bridges the two.
More information is available in the Constitution available on our website.

Hope to hear from you soon, and if you have any questions, feel free to
reach out to me or another member of the Board.

R. Brent Clements
President, 2021-2022 Board of Directors
FASS Theatre Company