[FASS] November FASS updates

Victoria Robertson vearobertson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:00:10 EST 2020

Greetings FASSies!

I come to you with the exciting news of announcing *Nathan Liu* as Director
and *Allan Beldan* as Tech Director for the Winter 2021 Video Play.

To join them, we are looking for two more members of show council: Stage
Manager (due *Nov 15th*), and Head of Production Committee (due *Nov 23rd*).
For details on those roles see fass.uwaterloo.ca/2020/10/1148/

I would also like to invite you to our paired Speed-Write/Read events the
next two Sundays.
*Nov 15 @ 3pm* will be a writing event where we provide prompts and
companionship, and you can write a scene! Message us for more details &
join us at meet.google.com/ptr-fssq-kpp

The next week, *Sun Nov 22nd @ 3 pm* will be our chance to read what the
writers came up with! An afternoon of nonsense, improv, and fun!

I look forward to seeing you all!

Stay healthy,
-Victoria R
FASS President 2021