[FASS] June updates

Victoria Robertson vearobertson at gmail.com
Sun May 31 12:30:55 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We have some announcements!

1. CL for 2020-2021 Season

We're pleased to announce *Jen Farmer* as Creative Liason for the FASS 2021
Board!

2. CSW for FASS Fall Show: October 2020

We're pleased to announce *Michelle Stepanek* as Chief Script Writer for
the Fall 2020 FASS Quarantine Show in October 2020! If you want to help
write, contact her at csw-fall at fass.uwaterloo.ca.

3. Jackbox games!!

We will be hosting another Jackbox games night on Sunday June 7th at 7 pm
at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5196167221 . Hope to see you there :)

4. FASS DnD

Lastly, we'd like to announce the creation of a FASS DnD mini-campaign
series in June. It will be hosted by a recent CSW using pre-made
characters, for an afternoon (or two if interest is high). Keep an eye out
on facebook or contact cl at fass.uwaterloo.ca for details!

Hoping everyone is doing well and enjoying this lovely weather,

Victoria