[FASS] FASS December Updates

Victoria Robertson vearobertson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:38:02 EST 2020

Greetings FASSies,

I hope everyone is finding chances to be cozy as the days get shorter! As
we come into the final month before the show happens, we would like to
invite you to some events to remember what FASS is truly all about.

Next *Sunday Dec 13th @ 4pm*, please join us at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89000464658?pwd=UE9wVVJZQWp2Wk9pVmtWTTRxeGV2Zz09 for
one last read-through of the Winter 2021 FASS Script before final edits are
made. It would be fabulous at this point to have fresh eyes who have never
yet seen this script, so if you've been waiting to get involved in writing,
now is your chance.

The following week, come join our watch party to watch the FASS 2012 50th
anniversary show! Come to https://meet.google.com/ckf-kojq-xmy at *7 pm,
Sun Dec 20* to watch that show with us!

Lastly, stay tuned for information about the show! Add the event to your
calendar https://fb.me/e/2exAJqFN5 and save the dates: Auditions Jan 5 & 6;
SHOW DAY *Feb 5 & 6*

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Victoria R