[FASS] Fall FASS Updates!

Victoria Robertson vearobertson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:08:59 EDT 2020

Hello FASSies,

I hope you're all holding up well and feeling optimistic as we enter a new
school year! It's been a wild ride so far and we're not through it yet, but
FASS has made some plans for the Fall to keep you entertained, and help
build both our current and our new FASS community.

   1.

   We've got a whole schedule of events for the fall! Times are subject to
   slight changes, but keep an eye on our Facebook page
   <https://www.facebook.com/uwfass> and group
   <https://www.facebook.com/groups/UWFASS> for updates (see below for
   events and dates). First event will be a digital dance party on September
   12th, where you can come and move and be silly, all while hiding in your
   bedroom where there's no chance of getting spilled on!

   1.

   We're excited to announce that despite having no Fall show this year,
   we're already thinking about our Winter one! This means that we're already
   opening up CSW applications, to be closed on *Sept 12.*

   1.

   Brad Templeton and some other FASS alumni have created a new parody
   music video, set to "Alexander Hamilton" (opening song) about Justin
   Trudeau. They need a couple of extra people to join the chorus, it's set up
   to be very easy to learn and sing the parts. Get in touch with him at
   btm at templetons.com if you like to sing.

I look forward to seeing people on September 13 at our dance party!

Have a great start to your fall!

- FASS 2021 President

Victoria R