[Dd2015] Math/Business Representatives for Fall 2021 MEF Funding Council

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 27 22:53:53 EDT 2021

Hello Math/Business Students!

We are the Mathematics Endowment Fund (MEF), a student-run and student-funded organization that raises and allocates the funds towards initiatives and causes that benefit the Math undergraduate students of the University of Waterloo.

We wanted to bring your attention to a few things happening this term that we think you would be interested in:

  1.  Did you know there are 6 spaces reserved for Math/Business to decide how $110K will be allocated to initiatives that can benefit you and your fellow students in your program? Join this term’s Funding Council! You only need to attend up to 3 virtual meetings! Applications are now open until Friday, October 29, 2021 11:59PM EST! Spaces are first-come, first-serve! To apply, fill in the form at tinyurl.com/324gh9s5<http://tinyurl.com/324gh9s5>, get your advisor's signature, and send the form to mefcom at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:mefcom at uwaterloo.ca>.
  2.  Do you (Yes, YOU!) want to get up to $750 reimbursed for costs related to your personal professional development? If so, you’d be glad to hear that our Professional Development Funding is now open for applications! Funding is granted first-come, first-serve, so apply ASAP! Visit our site below to learn more about the qualification requirements and how to apply!
  3.  Need funding for an idea or initiative that will benefit undergrad UW Math students? Applications for Project Funding will open October 4, 2021 and close November 1, 2021 11:59PM EST.

Don’t hesitate to visit our website (https://uwaterloo.ca/math-endowment-fund/) for more information or email us at mefcom at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:mefcom at uwaterloo.ca> if you have any further questions!

Cheers!
Mathematics Endowment Fund<https://uwaterloo.ca/math-endowment-fund/>
[https://uwaterloo.ca/math-endowment-fund/sites/ca.math-endowment-fund/files/uploads/images/mef_-_final_logo.png]<https://uwaterloo.ca/math-endowment-fund/>

Home | Mathematics Endowment Fund<https://uwaterloo.ca/math-endowment-fund/>
The Mathematics Endowment Fund (MEF) is an income-generating fund that exists to finance projects that are in the best interests of undergraduate math students at the University of Waterloo. You can find out more about how MEF operates or read its constitution and bylaws in the about section. Information on acquiring funding and getting reimbursed can be found in the sidebar.
uwaterloo.ca