[Dd2015] DDC First Event

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 26 09:55:47 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

We are excited to inform you that the Double Degree Club is hosting an Online Game Night for all Double Degrees on Monday, November 1st, 2021 from 7-9 pm.

Come join us for our first event of the fall term, where you can socialize and watch a movie

with other double degrees and get a chance to win 1 of 3 $15 UberEats gift cards.

On the date of, you can use the below invitation to join -

Zoom Link for the Event:

Shailey Mehta is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Double Degree Dinner

Time: Nov 1, 2021 19:00 America/Toronto

Join Zoom Meeting

https://wilfrid-laurier.zoom.us/j/95564664701

Meeting ID: 955 6466 4701

Find your local number: https://wilfrid-laurier.zoom.us/u/aekBDvDXio

Additionally, feel free to sign-up in advance:

Google Form Signup Link: Click Here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmcT9nq2HUlDVuUND7tSTjlU3eVkvZZFah0Hvwb5mxya6zIw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Thank you, and see you there!

-DDC Executive Team