[Dd2015] DDC In-Person Karaoke Night

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 29 09:50:43 EST 2021

Hi Everyone!

We are excited to inform you that the Double Degree Club is hosting an IN-PERSON Karaoke/Open Mic for all Double Degrees on Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 from 5:30-7:30 pm. All double degrees are welcome to come and de-stress before finals.

Come join us with your friends for our first in-person event this year! Additionally, everyone who comes will receive a surprise goodie bag!

To keep everyone safe during the ongoing pandemic we will be taking safety measures such as sanitizing and verifying campus check-in. Additionally,

You MUST SIGN-UP in order to attend the event:

You can click here to do so: https://forms.gle/qaFiindc1z9stgTA6.

***Prior to the event the location will be sent to all those who registered. Spots are limited thus we encourage you to sign-up ASAP.***

Thank you, and see you there!

- DDC Executive Team