[Dd2015] 2020-21 Sweaters are Now Available

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 10 13:46:44 EST 2021

Hello Double Degrees,

I am writing to you all today to excitedly announce that Double Degree sweaters are now available to order!
This year's design, a loving tribute to our club's goose-hawk unity, is available as either a fleece hoodie or a cotton long-sleeve shirt. The hoodies come in either purple, light grey, or black, while the sweatshirt is available in grey. Please see the attached pdf for your exciting possibilities!
Long-sleeves are available for $14 while hoodies are available for $25.
Due to the pandemic, we have provided options for delivery of your merch:
- $15 delivery to your personal address (off-campus but in Ontario)
- Free On-Campus pickup (upon your return to campus)
- Free On-Residence delivery

Don't delay! This merch is only available for order until 12 noon, March 16th. Please get your order in by then to guarantee your merch!
Sizing from extra small to extra large is available, all merch is unisex.

Orders can be placed at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRQvSNclftWPR9R7JLBHl1nrrmLAghg4CGMRLvJMQFlWF0qg/viewform

Please e-transfer your total order cost to president at ddclub.ca<mailto:president at ddclub.ca>.
[cid:b74f1ae2-b6a5-45e5-935e-90236a61e3cf]

Sincerely,

Andrew Johnstone
President, Double Degree Club, Winter 2021
president at ddclub.ca<mailto:president at ddclub.ca> | ab4johns at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:ab4johns at uwaterloo.ca> | john0782 at mylaurier.ca<mailto:john0782 at mylaurier.ca>