[Dd2015] Logo Design Contest - DD 20th Anniversary Celebration

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 28 01:24:15 EDT 2021

Hi Double degrees,

This September, the Double Degree Program will be celebrating their 20th Anniversary,
and we are inviting you to design the official logo for this event!

The logo will be printed on custom sweaters dedicated to this event, and if we pick your logo
you will receive a free sweater with the logo you designed!

To participate in the Logo Design Contest,
you have to create a logo that represents both Laurier and Waterloo,
and your design must be limited to these 4 colours: purple, yellow, black and gold.

Please email your final draft to external at ddclub.ca<mailto:external at ddclub.ca>
All logo drafts will be due on Thursday, July 8th, 2021 at 11:59pm

Thanks,
DDC


[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1C8d5zeCFGZFVb7uDoo_2Y4lDZItESjNZ]