[Dd2015] DDC Professional Connect Spring 2021

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jul 11 10:19:37 EDT 2021

Hello, Double Degrees,

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer.

We wanted to inform everyone about our professional connect event. It will be held on July 28th at 6 pm EST and it will be focused on the finance industry.

Our speaker, Lenka, is a double-degree graduate with a diverse background in her journey. This power lady went from investment banking to pursue venture capital. In a portion of her journey, she had a career in Spain being able to teach students. She is an exceptional example that the double-degree has endless possibilities and opportunities. That is why we are grateful that we get the chance to learn from her experiences and see the potential options in our future. In the professional connect, she will share more about her journey and answer any question related to double degree or her experiences.

Anyone interested can sign up here: https://forms.gle/JRgWAVRK1oTvnzgBA

Thanks.

DDC