[Dd2015] MEF Winter 2021 Message

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 9 15:12:41 EST 2021

Hello!

We are the Mathematics Endowment Fund (MEF), a student-run and student-funded organization that raise and allocates the funds towards initiatives and causes that benefit the Math undergraduate students of the University of Waterloo.

We wanted to bring your attention to a few things happening this term that we think you would be interested in:

  1.  Do you (Yes, YOU!) want to get up $750 reimbursed for costs to attend a (virtual) case competition, conference, or something related to your personal professional development? If so, you’d be glad to hear that our Professional Development Funding is now open for applications! Funding is granted first-come, first-serve, so apply ASAP! Visit our site below to learn more about how to apply!
  2.  Did you know there are spaces reserved for Math/Business students to decide how over $180K will be allocated to initiatives that can benefit you and your fellow students in your program? Join this term’s Funding Council! You only need to attend up to 3 meetings - and there's free food! Applications are now open until Sunday, February 21, 2021 11:59PM EST! Spaces are first-come, first serve! Visit tinyurl.com/324gh9s5 to learn more and how to apply!
  3.  Need funding for an idea or initiative that will benefit undergrad Math students here? We are now accepting proposals for Project Funding until Wednesday, March 3, 2021 11:59PM EST.

Don’t hesitate to visit our website (www.mef.uwaterloo.ca<http://www.mef.uwaterloo.ca/>) or drop a message below if you have any further questions!

Cheers!

Mathematics Endowment Fund
University of Waterloo
www.mef.uwaterloo.ca<http://www.mef.uwaterloo.ca/>
mefcom at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:mefcom at uwaterloo.ca>

[cid:b109cbf7-064e-4303-b81a-ecd115e2c89d]