[Dd2015] Zero Experience

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 13 11:31:34 EDT 2021

Hello Double Degree students,

For a lot of us going into our first co-op, or having minimal work experience, we have nothing to talk about in Interviews or resumes those interviewers haven't heard before. By participating in Zero Experience, you will gain something that will make you stand out from the crowd, and the best part is you don't need any experience to participate, hence 'Zero Experience'.

The Zero Experience differentiates you. You’ll build a network of experts to support you, solve problems affecting millions of people, and learn how to make your visions a reality.
There is no other guided experience in UW that offers these benefits – if you’re a student and want to become more employable, join the Zero Experience.
Through fast paced weekly workshops, people find a team that cares just as much as they do, and they discover a problem worth solving! (Also, it's only 2 hours a week, so it doesn't get in the way of classes while taking classes/working full time).

For more information visit our page here:
The Zero Experience | Problem Lab | University of Waterloo (uwaterloo.ca)<https://uwaterloo.ca/problem-lab/zero-experience?fbclid=IwAR3eSBr36s0SPRaB9m3MGWiLMVJBHj-gfSKy2OiT63_fraAOQ18picQK7Iw>

Or visit here to Join the Fall 2021 waitlist for the 9 week program:
Waitlist for the Zero Experience (Fall 2021) (airtable.com)<https://airtable.com/shry4FmbCXGbzeETB>