[Dd2015] Capco Interactive Information Session

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 7 20:01:52 EDT 2020

Title: Capco Interactive Information Session

Time: September 8th 7:30-9:00PM (Undergrad)

Invitees: Queen's, Western, Waterloo

Are you a student studying Business, Engineering, or Computer Science looking for a permanent role at a leading global technology consultancy? Capco is hosting an interactive virtual information session this September. Capco will introduce a variety of speakers who operate in business, development, and design roles from Associate to Partner levels. Capco Consultants will present an overview of our firm and culture followed by breakouts into smaller groups. Students will have the option to choose between different topics covering life at Capco and chat with members of our team.

Capco’s progressive management style has helped the firm transition smoothly to remote-work because of the COVID-19 crisis. The Capco team has managed to stay connected to one another through weekly virtual community events, continue to collaborate and deliver on client engagements, and gain new opportunities through our experience delivering digital programs. Through the Buddy program, the Associate Training Program, and a variety of other onboarding initiatives, Capco has arranged for new joiners to immerse themselves in the new virtual office.

Capco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Capco is proud to be committed to celebrating Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace.

Event link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/capco-interactive-information-session-undergrad-registration-118383254501

[https://img.evbuc.com/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F109811399%2F255807987453%2F1%2Foriginal.20200828-153043?w=1000&auto=format%2Ccompress&q=75&sharp=10&rect=4%2C3%2C714%2C357&s=2df2cd5f4b610b13ffc5725efe258f3f]<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/capco-interactive-information-session-undergrad-registration-118383254501>

Capco Interactive Information Session (Undergrad) Registration, Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/capco-interactive-information-session-undergrad-registration-118383254501>
www.eventbrite.com
Eventbrite - CAPCO presents Capco Interactive Information Session (Undergrad) - Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - Find event and registration information.

Please note that there are 2 ticket types here – info session only (unlimited participants), and info session + breakout session (30 spots on a first-come-first-serve basis for Waterloo students).

[cid:64bb2325-c316-40e3-bfe3-e2b3d1486e12]

Double Degree Club

[cid:2a85dc37-0273-4cec-a1b8-53d10f673ed3]

<mailto:president at ddclub.ca>

[cid:4977172f-dcfb-499e-a881-3569169b2ff1]

ddclub.uwaterloo.ca<https://ddclub.uwaterloo.ca/#/>