[Dd2015] DDC Networking

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 24 16:37:38 EST 2020

Hi all!

Double Degree Club is hosting a networking session this Sunday, November 29 at 6pm. We're looking for people who can speak about their experiences with double degree, whether it be something helpful for first years coming into their first exam season or upper years figuring out virtual co-op.

If you have advice for studying for online exams or landing a nice co-op, please signup<https://forms.gle/H9b77R2zD7ogJvGv6> to come and share! Should you need an incentive, we will have gift card raffles for volunteers. If you have any questions, reach out to DDC on our socials or shoot me an email at president at ddclub.ca<mailto:president at ddclub.ca>

Hope to hear from you soon,

James and the DDC Team