[Dd2015] Your Fall 2020 courses [IMPORTANT]

Ilham Akhundov ilham.akhundov at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 11 13:52:14 EDT 2020

Dear Double Degree Student:

I hope you are safe and well. It is time to add all your F'20 Laurier courses on Quest and all your F’20 UW courses on LORIS as soon as possible to reconcile your Fall 2020 schedules. Otherwise, our reconciliation process run next week may remove your course(s) that you do not have listed on both systems.

When adding Laurier courses on Quest, you must add the correct section. To determine the correct section number please see the conversion table below.

When adding UW courses on LORIS, you can ignore the course section numbers. Please also remember that course codes from the other campus have a “W” at the end.

If you cannot find a course on Quest/LORIS, please let me know.

If you are in a co-op term and would like to take more than one course then I need a permission (by email) from your coop supervisor.

All the best,

Ilham

Laurier Code    UW Code
A       001
B       002
C       003
D       004
E       005
F       006
G       007
H       008
I       009
J       010
K       011
L       012
M       013
N       014
B9      015
P       016
Q       017
R       018
S       019
T       020
U       021
V       022
W       023
X       024
Y       025
Z       026
F1      027
F2      028
F3      029
H1      030
CA      031
CB      032
CC      033
CD      034
CE      035
CF      036
YA      037
IN      038
TA      039
DA      040
B1      041
B2      042
B3      043
B4      044
B5      045
B6      046
B7      047
B8      048
YB      049
S1      051
S2      052
S3      053
T1      054
T2      055
T3      056
CG      057
H2      058
C1      059
C2      060
D1      061
D2      062
E1      063
E2      064
P1      071
P2      072
P3      073
P4      074
P5      075
A9      089
A1      091
A2      092
A3      093
A4      094
A5      095
A6      096
A7      097
A8      098
DE      099
*T      099
DE1     099
DE2     099
DE3     099
OC1     099
OC2     099
OC3     099
OC4     099

Dr. Ilham Akhundov
Director of Undergraduate Math/Business & Accounting Programs
Faculty of Mathematics
University of Waterloo
Office: M3 2012
Ph: +1 519 888 4567 x. 33113