[Dd2015] VBA Tutorial - Wednesday June 1st in QNC 1502 at 5:00 p.m.

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 30 09:34:47 EDT 2016

FARMSA and Actsci Club VBA Tutorial is coming!

FARMSA and ActSci Club would like to invite you to our cohosted VBA
tutorial on Wednesday Jun 1st in QNC 1502 from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.. The
tutorial aims to equip students with fundamental VBA skills (Sub,
Functions, Ifstatements, etc.)

Follow us on our Facebook event page for further information.

Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1093835633988958/

Please have a copy of Excel installed on your computer prior to the
tutorial. We are looking forward to seeing you at the tutorial!

FARMSA and Actsci Club Executive Team