[Cs-female-staff] Feb 5: WICS Lunch with Leslie Pack Kaebling

Kate Larson klarson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 28 07:16:50 EST 2015

Hello

Next Thursday (February 5), Leslie Pack Kaebling from MIT is visiting
the school as part of the Distinguished Seminar Series. WICS is hosting
a lunch with her and I would like to extend an invitation for you all to
attend. I have included information about the lunch at the end of the
email, and her talk abstract and bio can be found through the link
https://cs.uwaterloo.ca/events/dls-leslie-pack-kaelbling-making-robots-behave

I look forward to seeing you there,

Kate

Lunch Information