[Cs-female-staff] Sept 20: Lunch with Mary Lou Soffa

Kate Larson klarson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 12 12:11:59 EDT 2013

Hello

On Friday, September 20th Mary Lou Soffa will be visiting the University
of Waterloo for our Distinguished Lecture Series.
Her seminar will take place at 3:30pm and more information can be found
at the following link
https://cs.uwaterloo.ca/dls-mary-lou-soffa

WICS is hosting a lunch with her on that day in MC 5158 from 12:00-2:00.
You are all invited to attend. This is a great opportunity to both meet
Prof. Soffa and enjoy lunch with other women from the school.

There is no need to RSVP. I hope to see you at the lunch!

Kate

Kate Larson
Associate Professor
Cheriton School of Computer Science