[Cs-female-staff] Grace Hopper Celebration - RSVP requested "TODAY"

Wendy Rush wlrush at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 9 07:19:00 EDT 2012

RSVP *today* for Grace Hopper presentation and pizza lunch

And here's what I suggest as the body of the message:

Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day to let us know that
you'll be attending the lunch; the earlier message is repeated below for
your reference.

Please join us for a presentation by students who attended the Grace
Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing in Baltimore this year!  We
will be providing a pizza lunch for you to enjoy while listening to them
tell of their experiences.

The event will take place on October 16 in MC 5136 from 12:00 to 1:30.
If you'd like to attend, please respond by October 9 to Wendy Rush
(wlrush at uwaterloo.ca) stating how many pieces of pizza you'd like to eat
and any food allergies or dietary requirements that you have.

Regards,

Naomi Nishimura (on behalf of the Women in Computer Science Committee)