[Cs-female-staff] Women in CS - panel on international CS

Anna Lubiw alubiw at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 1 07:01:12 EST 2012

A reminder about the WICS panel discussion on International Experiences in Academic CS tomorrow, Friday March 2, 12 - 1 PM, DC 1304.

Panellists will be:
Sandy Graham - talking about Waterloo's campus in Dubai
Azin Ashkan - Iran
Farheen Omar - Pakistan
Swathi Amarala - India
Yiyao Liu - Mainland China and Hong Kong
Yang Jinqiu - China
Nika Haghtalab - Iran and India

There will be time for questions and discussion.

Anna
Anna Lubiw
Chair, Women in CS
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo