[Cs-female-staff] Women in CS - panel on international CS

Anna Lubiw alubiw at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 24 14:50:59 EST 2012

The Women in CS committee (WICS) is holding a panel discussion on International Experiences in Academic CS.  A highlight will be hearing Sandy Graham talk about her experience teaching at Waterloo's Dubai campus last term, but we'll also have women grad students and postdocs talking about experiences in China, the US, Pakistan, and other places.

Everyone (male and female) is welcome!

When: Friday March 2, 12 - 1 PM
Where: DC 1304

Bring your lunch -- we'll have snacks and drinks available.

Regards,
Anna
Anna Lubiw
Chair, Women in CS
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo