[Cs-female-staff] WICS event

Anna Lubiw alubiw at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 24 16:17:08 EST 2011

WICS event: summary of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing

WHEN: Friday December 2, 12:30 - 1:30 PM
WHERE: DC 1304

The Grace Hopper conference takes place once a year.  It's a huge event, with 2900 people this year.  Waterloo sent 16 women, undergrads, grads, and staff.  A subset of them will present summaries of what went on at the conference.  Come and be part of the excitement!  See if you'd like to apply to go next year.

We'll have free pizza -- let me know if you plan to attend so I can order the right amount of pizza.

Regards,
Anna
Anna Lubiw
Chair, Women in CS
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo