[Cs-female-staff] WICS lunch on Wed 23 Mar 12-1:30 MC5158: TVO video on "Science: A Man's World?"

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 21 21:20:29 EDT 2011

Dear all --

We invite you to join your friends and colleagues for lunch to
watch a segment of TVO's "The Agenda with Steve Paikin"
entitled "Science: A Man's World?". UW's own Sandy Graham is one of
the panelists.  We'll follow up the video with some interesting
discussion.  The event is this Wednesday:

Wed 23 Mar 12-1:30 in MC5158

Lunch will be provided. No need to RSVP.

This event is hosted by the Women in CS Committee.  Hope to see
you there!

cheers, nancy